Today’s world makes us distracted. It pulls us in so many directions, chops our attention up into little pieces. Technology, overstuffed schedules, and a million goals in every area of our lives. The magical solution is simply to calm yourself and focus on one thing at a time. Forget multi-tasking. Leave the rat race to the rodents. You are where you need to be, you have all the tools at hand to accomplish what you need to do. The teachers are here now to teach you what you need to learn. But the outside world will continue to do its best to fragment us, and that is when we can use these focus affirmations to get back to our purpose.
Focus Affirmations: 14 ways to remind yourself who you are
- I follow my purpose.
- I am where I need to be.
- Doing things right takes time, so I allow enough time to live my life.
- I do what needs to be done.
- I know what is important for my life and my dreams.
- Commitment to my goals is the way to my freedom.
- I live one moment at a time; I do one thing at a time.
- The life I want is waiting for me to get there.
- I leave space in my day, and my life, for joy, beauty and magic to emerge.
- My mind’s private island allows me refuge to accomplish more and set boundaries with the world.
- Calm mind and clear space.
- When I need to focus, I ask my soul what it needs.
- Mindfulness is presence, presence is caring, and caring is power.
- I pause to clear the unnecessary and to reset myself on my harmonious journey.